If you choose Cycling Plitvice Lakes Area, you will spend your day enjoying the pleasant shade of the core forest road. The area of the Plitvice Lakes National Park provides a perfect landscape for cycling, filled with endless green fields. There are very few cars on these roads. Therefore it makes them peaceful and safe. The roads will take you through hills and beech forest all the way to the Barac caves. While we leave our bikes outside we will have a guided tour of the magnificent caves.
Enjoy the pleasant cycling
You will have time for a self-brought picnic lunch in the shade of ancient trees, before continuing the tour. Basic cycling experience is needed. Children from 12 years of age and older, accompanied by parents, can participate. We use professional KONA bicycles, and each group gets a trained guide. You will get a helmet, a bicycle and safety instructions. Extra gear and tools are provided. Shorts or a bathing suit, a T-shirt and sport shoes are all you need to wear. Don't forget your sun cream, water and picnic. Since the temperature in Barac caves throughout the year is around 12 degrees Celsius, we recommend that you bring some extra warm clothing for the tour.
Share this Activity
0% of the amount, on reservation day
1. Reservations cancelled thirty (30) days or more prior to the date of arrival will not incur a cancellation fee. There will be a refund of the down payment with a deduction of the service fee in the amount of 3% of the full reservation, within a commercially reasonable time, but no more than 30 days.
2. Reservations cancelled twenty-nine (29) to twenty-two (22) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 30% charge.
3. Reservations cancelled twenty-one (21) to fifteen (15) days prior to the the date of arrival will incur a 40% charge.
4. Reservations cancelled fourteen (14) to eight (8) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 80% charge.
5. Reservations cancelled seven (7) to zero (0) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 100% charge.
6. In case we aren't able to process the payment 14 (fourteen) days prior to the date of arrival, or immediately during the booking process when booking is made less than 14 days prior to arrival, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and the down payment will be retained.
7. Failure to arrive at your accommodation or service venue/destination (no show) will be treated as a late cancellation and will incur a full charge of 100% of the reservation cost.
For all other questions please review our Cancellation policy on the Terms and Conditions page.
10:00 - arrival to destination - Grabovac camp
10:30 - preparing for the trip and safety briefing
11:00 - starting the trip
12:00 - visiting Barac caves and a picnic break
13:00 - continuing the cycling trip
15:00 - finishing up the trip at Grabovac camp
15:30 - optional refreshments in local restaurant
16:00 - departure
- use of bikes and helmets
- entrance to Barac caves
The price does not include
- Accommodation: on request if needed.
- Transportation: on request.
Min 4 - max 16 people per group; larger groups are on request.
NOTE: if the group has less than 4 people signed up and clients still want to do the trip rather than cancel, we charge 20% extra
Good to know
Staff & Experts
Guides and Trip Leaders will do their utmost to ensure the best possible experience for their clients without compromising safety at any time. This may mean changing the original itinerary to avoid discomfort or risk, which could be caused by exceptional situations.