If you like being outdoors and active, whether it is your first time holding a paddle or you are a canoeist with certain experience, Zrmanja Canoe Safari is the right choice for you. Upon your arrival, the guides will help you with the preparation. You will get a waterproof barrel for your picnic, towels, water, sun cream, camera or any other personal item. Once you are ready, we will give you a life jacket, a helmet, a paddle (a neoprene suit and a rain jacket in case of colder weather) and in no time we will turn you into a professional-looking canoeist. Your trip leader will give you safety instructions and teach you how to steer the boat and you are off!
Paddle through rapids
On the first part of the trip, which is calmer, you will get to practice your steering and paddling skills and just by the time you get hungry, we will take you to the beautiful Krupa River for a self-brought picnic and swimming break. After you'll paddle through rapids, go down waterfalls, swim and witness the beauty of nature at its fullest. The trip ends in Muskovci village and once you change into dry clothes, we transfer you back. No previous canoeing experience is needed. Even children from 6 years of age, accompanied by parents, can participate. We use two-person sit-on-top canoes which are easy and safe to navigate. Don't forget to bring a swimsuit, shorts, a T-shirt, water shoes, dry clothes to change into later and prepare your picnic and water because it is not possible to buy them at the starting point.
Share this Activity
0% of the amount, on reservation day
1. Reservations cancelled thirty (30) days or more prior to the date of arrival will not incur a cancellation fee. There will be a refund of the down payment with a deduction of the service fee in the amount of 3% of the full reservation, within a commercially reasonable time, but no more than 30 days.
2. Reservations cancelled twenty-nine (29) to twenty-two (22) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 30% charge.
3. Reservations cancelled twenty-one (21) to fifteen (15) days prior to the the date of arrival will incur a 40% charge.
4. Reservations cancelled fourteen (14) to eight (8) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 80% charge.
5. Reservations cancelled seven (7) to zero (0) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 100% charge.
6. In case we aren't able to process the payment 14 (fourteen) days prior to the date of arrival, or immediately during the booking process when booking is made less than 14 days prior to arrival, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and the down payment will be retained.
7. Failure to arrive at your accommodation or service venue/destination (no show) will be treated as a late cancellation and will incur a full charge of 100% of the reservation cost.
For all other questions please review our Cancellation policy on the Terms and Conditions page.
09:45 - arrival to destination - Kastel Zegarski village
09:50 - preparing for the trip and safety briefing
10:00 - starting the trip
12:00 - picnic break at big Krupa waterfall
12:30 - continuing down the river Zrmanja
15:00 - finishing up the trip at Muskovci village
15:30 - departure
- nature park entrance fees
- use of necessary equipment
- secure parking for personal cars at the start point
- return transfer from end point back to your personal car
The price does not include
- bus or van transfer from area (pick up and drop off)
Guides and Trip Leaders will do their utmost to ensure the best possible experience for their clients without compromising safety at any time. This may mean changing the original itinerary to avoid discomfort or risk, which could be caused by exceptional situations.
On request if needed.
Min 2 - max 30 people per group; larger groups are on request.
- Please note that rafting boats are used in case of high water levels.