80% of the amount, 14 days before check-in date
1. Reservations cancelled thirty (30) days or more prior to the date of arrival will not incur a cancellation fee. There will be a refund of the down payment with a deduction of the service fee in the amount of 3% of the full reservation, within a commercially reasonable time, but no more than 30 days.
2. Reservations cancelled twenty-nine (29) to twenty-two (22) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 30% charge.
3. Reservations cancelled twenty-one (21) to fifteen (15) days prior to the the date of arrival will incur a 40% charge.
4. Reservations cancelled fourteen (14) to eight (8) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 80% charge.
5. Reservations cancelled seven (7) to zero (0) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 100% charge.
6. In case we aren't able to process the payment 14 (fourteen) days prior to the date of arrival, or immediately during the booking process when booking is made less than 14 days prior to arrival, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and the down payment will be retained.
7. Failure to arrive at your accommodation or service venue/destination (no show) will be treated as a late cancellation and will incur a full charge of 100% of the reservation cost.
For all other questions please review our Cancellation policy on the Terms and Conditions page.
Arrival in Sveti Martin na Muri, a well-known health, wellness, and bicycle tourism destination. Check-in and settle into Hotel Spa Golfer. We suggest that you immediately begin your weekend on an active and dynamic note. Your state-of-the-art hotel is surrounded with green golf courses, picturesque hills, and unspoiled nature that will leave you in awe. Get fitter with a workout session at the hotel's fitness centre or with water aerobics. Dinner at the hotel with a wide variety of traditional and international specialities at your disposal. Overnight stay.
You can choose from an array of healthy local dishes and foods from the self-service breakfast buffet. An unforgettable adventure in the Međimurje Alps awaits you after breakfast. We will go quad biking to the northernmost tourist site in Croatia, an impressive wooden watermill on the bank of the Mura River with a mechanism that dates back to 1902. We will continue our ride through the hidden backwaters of the Mura River in an area that is also known as the "Croatian Amazonia", after which we will visit a viewpoint, which provides a view of 3 countries: Slovenia, Hungary, and Croatia. However, the excitement doesn't end with the thrilling exploration of the beauty of Međimurje, since our next destination is the Adrenaline Park where you can try the high ropes course or overcome your fear of heights and perfect your balance, motor skills, and concentration with an adrenaline-pumping zip line descent. Next on our list is wall climbing and archery, the ancient skill of shooting arrows from bows that allows you to test the steadiness of your hand and the sharpness of your vision, which will be followed with a target shooting competition. During airsoft duels you will shoot at special falling targets from airsoft rifles with a scope. Don't worry, starving isn't an option in Međimurje. During the ride we will recommend lunch at a local restaurant where you can enjoy specialities from Međimurje. Return to the hotel in the late afternoon. Dinner at the hotel and overnight stay.
After a healthy breakfast, take a deep breath and explore the attractive and well-tended bike trails along the rivers Mura and Drava. Međimurje is famous in the region for maintaining the bike trails to a high standard by providing ample road signs, bicycle rest areas with information boards, and self-service stations. You can choose between the less demanding and more challenging road and off road routes as well as special trails adapted for cross-country (XC) cycling. During the ride you can marvel at the gorgeous scenery interspersed between various cultural and historic landmarks, wine houses, resting areas, and viewpoints. For lunch, we recommend that you have authentic local specialities, such as the famous "meat from tiblica" (vacuum-packed cooked cured meat) or duck breast at one of the local restaurants on the way. Make sure you visit the deer farm, one of the liveliest and most interesting attractions in the whole of Međimurje. This farm truly offers a unique experience after you find yourself in close proximity to 160 head of game, such as bighorn sheep, deer, and boars. The animals will let you come close enough to take a perfect selfie or feed a deer or two. After returning to the hotel from your cycling adventure, unwind in the thermal mineral water of "The Temple of Life" swimming pool complex. Dinner at the hotel and overnight stay.
Breakfast. Hotel check-out. If you still have some spare time left, we suggest that you visit the nearby village of Peklenica, which is known as the "Black Gold Village", because it is the site of the world's first oil field, where the first organised extraction of petroleum took place way back in 1856. One of the shafts in Peklenica is still operational and it was recently made into a small petroleum engineering memorial park. Every day visitors can look at the graphic representation of the history of petroleum extraction on the board. Bon voyage!
- Three overnight stays in a standard double room at the 4-star Hotel Spa Golfer in the Lifeclass Terme Sveti Martin resort
- Tourist tax
- All you can eat self-service breakfast buffet with a wide variety of healthy local dishes and foods, unlimited drinks with breakfast (coffee, juice, tea)
- 3 dinners with a wide variety of traditional and international specialities
- Unlimited use of swimming pools at the "The Temple of Life" swimming pool complex
- Unlimited use of the fitness centre
- Daily water aerobics
- Adrenaline excursion includes: quad biking, equipment, adrenaline park + zip line, climbing wall, archery, airsoft duel, use of external and internal premises of the centre (changing room/shower), photographing events, guided tour, certificate, licenced tour guide in English, transportation
- 8-hour bicycle rental
- Wi-Fi at the 4-star Hotel Spa Golfer
- Eventful entertainment programme for all ages
- Travel preparations and VAT
- 2 children under the age of 12 FREE** (one child on extra bed if available, the other in bed with parents)
The price does not include
- Personal expenses. We recommend that you buy travel, personal accident and trip cancellation insurance policies.
- If you want to travel by plane, we will arrange an on-request flight. Transfers from the airport to the hotel and back: available on request
- Registrations for more than two persons travelling together are available on request. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lunch at a local restaurant during the adrenaline excursion - 20,00 €.
Good to Know
Golf is definitely a standout among the sports and recreational activities offered by the resort. The golf courses in Sveti Martin are distinguished by the heated greens, heating under the practice shed and nighttime illumination, which allows playing throughout the year (as one of only 5 such golf courses in Europe). Weather permitting, you can also play "indoor golf" on 36 world-class courses with the aid of a state-of-the-art computer simulator, which is located inside the golf house.
How to arrive:
By plane: Zagreb Airport 125 km, Ljubljana Airport 190 km, Rijeka Airport 274 km
By car: Zagreb 122 km, Ljubljana 188 km, Rijeka 281 km