80% of the amount, 14 days before check-in date
1. Reservations cancelled thirty (30) days or more prior to the date of arrival will not incur a cancellation fee. There will be a refund of the down payment with a deduction of the service fee in the amount of 3% of the full reservation, within a commercially reasonable time, but no more than 30 days.
2. Reservations cancelled twenty-nine (29) to twenty-two (22) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 30% charge.
3. Reservations cancelled twenty-one (21) to fifteen (15) days prior to the the date of arrival will incur a 40% charge.
4. Reservations cancelled fourteen (14) to eight (8) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 80% charge.
5. Reservations cancelled seven (7) to zero (0) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 100% charge.
6. In case we aren't able to process the payment 14 (fourteen) days prior to the date of arrival, or immediately during the booking process when booking is made less than 14 days prior to arrival, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and the down payment will be retained.
7. Failure to arrive at your accommodation or service venue/destination (no show) will be treated as a late cancellation and will incur a full charge of 100% of the reservation cost.
For all other questions please review our Cancellation policy on the Terms and Conditions page.
Arrival in the small town of Vrbnik on the island of Krk by your own transportation. Early check-in at the Vinotel Gospoja hotel where your hosts will greet you with a welcoming gift and afterwards you will have some free time to relax in the hotel indoor swimming pool or use the "Wellness & Spa Gospoja" spa zone (classic Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath and Mediterranean sauna), where you can have a tea of choice or fruit. Indulge (with a surcharge paid on the spot) in some one-of-a-kind face and body wine treatments, detox body wraps, try the floating spa bed or spoil yourself with wine-, algae- and olive oil-based natural cosmetics. Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, you can then taste cold cuts and wine: prosciutto, cheese and 4 different varieties of homemade wine. Overnight stay.
A rich buffet breakfast. In the morning, you'll experience a guided tour of Vrbnik, which is famous for winemaking and the Žlahtina grape variety, as well as the Vitezić family library that holds valuable Glagolitic manuscripts, a replica of an old Glagolitic printing press, old books, such as Kohler's Atlas, and an ethnographic collection. The historic town centre features the Parish Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, "Klančić" - one of the narrowest streets in the world, "Dverčić" - the small town gate, the Votive Church of the Madonna with its stunning view, numerous chapels and Baćin Dvor, an old mansion that was once the property of the noble Frankopan family. Then we'll visit the olive grove where immortelle is also grown to make an elixir that is available for purchase. Return to the hotel. Free time to use the hotel swimming pool and wellness amenities. Use the 1 x wellness voucher in the amount of 75,00 HRK per person for your wellness centre service of choice. Wine therapy and all the best that the soil has to offer is woven into every thread of the Wellness & Spa Gospoja Centre. You'll enjoy every second there while sipping on your favourite wine. An ample 4-course dinner (fish or meat menu) at the hotel, a glass of Vrbnička Žlahtina. Overnight stay.
A rich buffet breakfast. Late hotel check-out. Make good of the morning by enjoying the hotel amenities and wellness facilities one last time or by taking a walk through the alleys of this unique small town that exudes the spirit of a time gone by, which is evident in the faintest of details, such as the Glagolitic letters and small crosses carved into stones or the houses lined up with barely an inch to spare between them, which keep the memory of a different kind of lifestyle alive in this constricted area.
- Two overnight stays in a superior double room with a sea view at the 4* Vinotel Gospoja
- Rich buffet breakfast
- 1 x ample 4-course dinner (fish or meat menu) at the hotel, a glass of Vrbnička Žlahtina
- Meat menu: island lamb pâté, Krk sausage, cheese, "šurlice" (pasta) with sunchoke and smoked cheese, pork fillet with sage and Žlahtina wine, rice and salad, sweet ravioli with cheese, honey and walnuts
- Fish menu: Primorje salad with fish, fish soup, baked salmon fillet, potatoes and salad, cut fruit
- Cold cut tasting: prosciutto, cheese, 4 homemade wine varieties
- 1 gift from the assortment of homemade products
- Admission to the Wellness & Spa Gospoja spa zone (classic Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath and Mediterranean sauna) with teas of your choice and fruit
- Unlimited use of the hotel indoor swimming pool
- 1 x wellness voucher in the amount of 75.00 HRK (cca. EUR 10) per person for all wellness centre services
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Parking area, Wi-Fi
- Tourist tax
- Guided tour of Vrbnik (cca. 1.5h), admission to the Vitezić family library
Includes accommodation in a double room with two overnight stays and breakfast, admission to the Spa zone, sojourn tax.
Good to Know
Spa & Wellness: spa swimming pool with a relaxation zone, Mediterranean sauna, Finnish sauna, steam bath and emotional showers. Beauty & Fitness: one-of-a-kind face and body treatments, detox body wraps, floating spa bed, wine-, algae- and olive oil-based natural cosmetics.
Wellness & Spa Gospoja includes an indoor swimming pool with a relaxation zone, a state-of-the-art spa zone with emotional showers, a Finnish sauna, a steam bath, a special Mediterranean sauna, a fitness zone with carefully selected gym equipment for fitness enthusiasts and a zone for stretching or yoga practice. The therapy zone offers wine and algae therapy, as well as high-quality massage therapy and you can also benefit from the regenerative effects or prepare and rejuvenate your skin with natural scrubs and additional hydrating effects. The cosmetics used are natural and based on wine, algae and olive oil and contain highly concentrated natural ingredients.
How to travel:
By plane: Rijeka Airport 30 km, Pula Airport 140 km, Zagreb Airport 180 km, Trieste Airport 160 km, Ljubljana Airport 180 km.
By car: Zagreb 180 km, Ljubljana 160 km, Trieste 155 km, Vienna 530 km, Munich 540 km