You'll see a whole new side of Zagreb during this exciting weekend for the entire family, which will be riddled with riddles and discoveries, adventure and games, fun and laughter and after which you and your kids won't stop talking about how you'd had a great time.
80% of the amount, 14 days before check-in date
1. Reservations cancelled thirty (30) days or more prior to the date of arrival will not incur a cancellation fee. There will be a refund of the down payment with a deduction of the service fee in the amount of 3% of the full reservation, within a commercially reasonable time, but no more than 30 days.
2. Reservations cancelled twenty-nine (29) to twenty-two (22) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 30% charge.
3. Reservations cancelled twenty-one (21) to fifteen (15) days prior to the the date of arrival will incur a 40% charge.
4. Reservations cancelled fourteen (14) to eight (8) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 80% charge.
5. Reservations cancelled seven (7) to zero (0) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 100% charge.
6. In case we aren't able to process the payment 14 (fourteen) days prior to the date of arrival, or immediately during the booking process when booking is made less than 14 days prior to arrival, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and the down payment will be retained.
7. Failure to arrive at your accommodation or service venue/destination (no show) will be treated as a late cancellation and will incur a full charge of 100% of the reservation cost.
For all other questions please review our Cancellation policy on the Terms and Conditions page.
AIRLINE TICKETS: If you want to arrive by plane, we will arrange a flight for you.
Day 1 - Saturday
Welcome to Zagreb! After checking in and freshening up a bit, get ready to be greeted by Iva, a witch who will be your guide on the tour of Zagreb, tell you all about its darkest secrets, and then take you to get the most famous ice cream in Zagreb. But be careful, because she just might slip something in your dessert, which will make your head spin at the Museum of Illusions! For our last challenge of the day, we invite you to take spectacular family photos at the viewpoint, which provides a view of Zagreb and its surrounding area. You can sit down there, have a drink, play the local board game: "Čovječe, ne ljuti se" ("Don't be annoyed, man") and watch Zagreb as if it were in the palm of your hand. For the rest of the evening, we leave you on your own to roam the streets of the city that no longer sleeps, and as a tourist, you will have plenty to do and see.
Day 2 - Sunday
Good morning! How are you doing? Although the time to leave your suite is fast approaching, this isn't the end of your Zagreb fairy-tale. After breakfast, you'll be wide awake once you reach the Black Queen's enchanted castle. You'll have to work as a team to find the hidden treasure and escape the dungeon. And as the cherry on top, we'll take you to Mozgaonica, the first educational centre of its kind in Croatia, which has just recently opened! You and your family can come there together whenever you like... or you can just give your kids some privacy and let them play with other children and learn something new through teamwork while supervised... and as far as the parents are concerned, don't be a nuisance and take an intimate walk through nearby Maksimir Park or visit a bar, restaurant, or shopping centre.
- 1 overnight stay in a hostel apartment with a private bathroom (check-in from 2:30 pm onwards, check-out before 10:30 am)
- witch tour
- ice cream
- admission to the Museum of Illusions
- a visit to the Zagreb viewpoint
- participation in the Black Queen's Enchanted Castle (Escape room)
- entertainment at Mozgaonica
- tourist tax €1 per person per day (payment on spot)